Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Integral Books

These are some of the Integral Books I have read lately. I will add others as I remember them.

Changes of Mind, Jenny Wade
The Radiance of Being, Allan Combs
The Synthesis of Yoga, Sri Aurobindo
Integral Consciousness, Steve McIntosh
Religion and Nothingness, Keiji Nishitani
Revisioning Transpersonal Theory, Jorge N. Ferrer
The Phenonemon of Man, Teilhard de Chardin
Stages of Faith, James W. Fowler
What Really Matters, Tony Schwartz
Creative Transformation, John David Garcia
2012 - The Return of Quetzalcoatl, Daniel Pinchbeck
Integral Spirituality, Ken Wilber

I will comment on these as I go. Currently reading:

The Future of the Body, Michael Murphy
Psychosynthesis, Robert Assagioli
The Presence of the Past, Rupert Sheldrake

No comments:

Post a Comment